Emergency Storm Restoration
O’Donnell Line Construction Company Inc. was established in 1986 and is a small woman-owned business with Disadvantaged Business (DBE) certification from the New Hampshire Department of Transportation. O’Donnell Line Construction specializes in the following services:
- Emergency storm restoration aid
- Overhead Line Construction and maintenance – Electric and Communication
- Underground Line Construction and maintenance – Electric and Communication
- Trenching, equipment pad and conduit installations
- Area and Sports lighting installations and maintenance
- High voltage DC Hi-potential testing and fault locating up to 100KV
- Underground utility lines locating and marking
- Installation, terminating and splicing of High Voltage cables
- Hi-potential testing of Bucket trucks
- 24 hour emergency service
Our customers include public utilities as well as commercial, industrial and institutional clients. Emergency storm response crews are available 24/7 and are mobilized quickly and efficiently to both the U.S. and Canada.
O’Donnell Line Construction is a member of IBEW Local 104, NECA, and WIW of NH.